Appalachian Mechanical understands how stressful dismantles, shutdown, and demolition of your plants and facilities can be. Our expert staff is qualified to help you effectively plan and execute your plant demolition for cost and time efficiency. From disassembling components, to labeling them, transporting them to another location, and demolishing, Appalachian Mechanical seeks to be your one-stop-shop for plant demolition. We are also qualified for demolition and reconstruction services.
Our plant and facility demolition services include:
- New Construction
- Disassembly and Packing
- Piece Marking for Reassembly
- Packing and Loading
- Rigging and Lifting
- Loading and Transportation
- Disposal of Unwanted/Unneeded Components and Pieces
- Decommissioning and Recommissioning of Systems
- Task Assessment
- Project Planning
- Project Management
- Inspection Services
- Fabrication and Misc. Metal Work
- Machinery and Equipment Moving & Hauling
- Plant Shutdown Scheduling
- Aligning, Leveling, and Installing
- Testing and Commissioning
- Wiring or Piping as Required
- Fabrication & Modifications as Required
Appalachian Mechanical wants to help your plant demolition go as smoothly as possible. Our millwright team of local union experts has the training and equipment to get the job done safely and efficiently. We want to maintain your disassembly and demolition schedule as well as your budget, without compromising quality of work.
The expert millwright craftsmen at Appalachian Mechanical include millwrights, carpenters, and many more. Whatever your millwright needs, Appalachian Mechanical has the expert team for the job. Contact us today to learn more about our millwright construction services and learn why Appalachian Mechanical is the contractor for you. Contact us by calling 740-646-3950 or by Requesting a Quote.